Solar Street Light Features
Solar street lights is an automatic control system of work, it will automatically run the job simply set the operating mode. Solar street light is ideal for road lighting, along with the improvement and continuous development of society, it will be widely used for human illumination at night. Solar street lighting is safe, energy-saving, environmental protection, easy installation and automatic control.
Solar Street Light Benefits
- Free energy: solar street light get power from the sun, inexhaustible.
- Environmental protection: no pollution, no noise, no radiation.
- Security: no electric shock, fire and other accidents.
- Convenience: installation is simple and does not require the cables and the big jobs of dig or construction, also it is no power brownouts concerns.
- Long life: high-tech products. Control systems and accessories are all provided from brand partners with intelligent design, reliable quality
- High grade: technology products, green energy, and user attention to science and technology can improve green image
- Less investment: one-time investment is equivalent to the AC lighting system (alternating current from the substation investment into power, total control box, cables, engineering, etc.), long enough benefit.
We are a large growing company on lighting and construction, but did not have a stable supplier in solar and led lamp. Top Solar being a good partner support us in this filed. Sure enough it do a great job that has shown improved business for our company.
We had the pleasure of working with Top Solar on a recent project about solar lighting and they were always responsive to our requests for information and were able to make decisions quickly and without fuss.
Thanks Eric – It’s been a real pleasure working with you. I’ve felt that this led street light project has been dealt with in a truly professional way. THANK YOU!
Our projects involve many trades and installing street light pole is part of the job. You are executing consistently, on time and on budget. Also, always in simple language so that we know what is going on. Thank you for making our (often complicated) projects seem simple.